I don't create poetry, I create myself, for me my poems are a way to me. ~Edith Södergran

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

by Ladon - " You "

I lost my heart time and time again...
I miss the touch of your skin
Your kiss secured my thoughts.

You are my everything
the breathe that I take
with you gone I suffocate
slowly dying inside, life absent from my soul.

You occupy my thoughts every second of everyday.
I just want to see you and talk. 
Love isn't lost, every moment wasn't a lie.
I just want to be in your arms.
I know it isn't easy giving up your heart.

I want to prove that I am the one at the right time.
I know these are just words that has no life.
My words are an extension of my life essence
it carries meaning beyond actions or gifts.

You are my love, the twinkle in my eyes.
I was afraid and held myself to be someone different.
I know I didn't secure your emotions
Simple notions wasn't enough.

I was caught up with self worthlessness
I didn't deserve to be happy
I didn't deserve to be love
I didn't deserve you.

Change in season brings new hope a new love
my heart open to your gifts.
Guiltless, smiles of enjoyment to be within your presence
I cherish it, desire it, relentless persuit
for what I deserve
Love, Happiness, Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment